Current vacancies at Mariana:
Middle Office Analyst
To co-ordinate the settlement of Mariana trades for the brokerage division and assist in the day to day running of the middle office department.
Duties and responsibilities
The principal duties/responsibilities are:
- Ensure all trades are booked accurately and trade confirmations are sent to the client in a timely manner.
- Allocate trades using the Seals system.
- Work closely with the Execution team to ensure all trades are booked and charged correctly.
- Resolve outstanding breaks with clients and clearers.
- Keep procedures up-to-date for processing transactions.
- Update client rate cards as and when needed.
- Initiate give up agreements in EGUS as and when needed.
- Set up new clients and sub accounts with clearers, working with Compliance to KYC internally.
- Use discretion to match equity trades when differences are over tolerance for specific clients.
- Pre match trades with clients.
- Provide and keep client SSIs up to date.
- Produce and submit FCA transaction reports on a daily basis.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
- GCSE Grades Bs in Maths and English
- Basic Knowledge of investment bank products and markets
- Advanced knowledge of Excel needed
- Attention to detail, excellent administration and organizational skills
- Team player able to demonstrate an ability to prioritize daily work effectively
- Ability to interact confidently with senior management and clients on a day to day basis
- Any previous internships in a banking environment would be looked upon favorably
- Preferred to be A-level educated
Working past scheduled hours is required from time to time as is working on agreed bank holidays.
Completing CISI training will be encouraged.
Enquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a covering letter with your CV. All correspondence will be dealt with in strict confidence.