Mariana Growth EIS Fund
2018/19 Tax Year Deadline: 29th March 2019 (cheque deadline 15th March)
Mariana is delighted to launch the Mariana Growth EIS Fund. The fund is a continuation of our strategic partnership with venture capital boutique Enterprise Investment Partners.
The Mariana Growth EIS Fund offers investors the opportunity to invest into a portfolio of EIS qualifying companies across multiple sectors targeting a return of £2.00 per £1.00 invested. Our current preferred sectors including Hydroponics, Waste Management and UK Construction. Mariana have pre-identified investee companies with HMRC advance assurance and intend to have an allotment this tax year (18/19).
- Target Return: £2.00 per £1.00 invested
- Investment Horizon: At least 5 years
- Minimum Investment: £25,000
- Track Record: Enterprise Investment Partners currently manage over £100m in tax-efficient investments across multiple sectors
- Portfolio: The Fund aims to give investors exposure to at least three different EIS companies targeting high growth across multiple sectors
- Investment Process: Robust investment process implemented by experienced team of investment professionals
- Deal Size: £500k to £4m per Investee Company
- Deal Flow: A number of likely Investee companies (with HMRC Advance Assurance) have been pre-identified
- Allocation: 100% of Investors subscription (after adviser fees) will be invested
- Close Dates: The Fund intends have at least one allotment this tax year (2018/19)
- EIS Qualification: The Fund will only commit to funds to companies with HMRC Advanced Assurance
- MICAP – The Fund is listed on MICAP Fund Finder. Offer review in progress.
Initial Fee: 2%
Dealing fee: 1%
Annual Management Fee: 2.5%
Performance Fee: 25% after investors have been returned £1.20 per £1.00 invested